Monday, April 19, 2010

Where the magic happens

Or where it will happen, at least :) Yesterday Dimples and I took a trip to IKEA with one purpose: the Expedit Bookshelf and desk combo. I'd originally seen it on Young House Love's basement makeover, and have been obsessed with having it for my own ever since. Finally I think my husband got fed up with having my sewing machine on the dining table and scraps everywhere, and asked if I was ready for my desk!

So, here's a look at my new craft space in the corner of my guest room. I promise to make recovering my bench my next project :)


I love it so and I can't wait to use it (all of the time!). The workspace is HUGE! It's already a little too cluttered for my liking, but that's the hazard of a craft space. I can't believe I had all of this stuffed into two boxes in a closet for all this time.

What does your craft space look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment