Friday, April 29, 2011

I love my office

So, as many of you know, I am considered an "administrative professional" and Wednesday was administrative professionals day. Well, pretty much everyone in my office completely forgot (including me!), except for my student assistant Jaci, who placed this on my desk that afternoon:
Awww!

Anyways, today I came in to find a package from my supervisor Karen wrapped on my desk (along with a box of Jujyfruits, she knows me so well!):
How adorable are these pink and black tools in their adorable case?! I'm super excited.

I've had a paper piercer on my wishlist for quite awhile now, so I'm most excited about . Maybe having some pretty new tools will get me back in my craft room!

I have awesome coworkers :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Angela - I was considered an Administrative Professional for many years and I never expected anyone to know when the day was but I have to admit I was always tickled pink when someone would remember and leave a little something for me. I'm so glad that your supervisor and student assistant remembered you. Anyone who has ever worked in that capacity knows how hard that job can be and how much we admin professionals actually do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I made the blog?!! So exciting

    -Jaci

    ReplyDelete